Welcome to Ansonia Ohio
The Village of Ansonia is a small, rural community in west central Ohio. Located in northern Darke County at the intersection of State Routes 47 and 118. The Village was incorporated in 1867 as the Village of Dallas. Learn more about the history of Ansonia.
Ansonia was founded in 1845 under the name of “Dallas.” The village had significant expansion after the coming of a railroad in 1852.