Ansonia Lumber Co
Ansonia Lumber Company has been located at 300 Main Street, Ansonia, Ohio since 1909. G. H. Rehmert was part owner and manager at the time and he hired George Klipstine Sr. in 1921. G. H. Rehmert promoted George Klipstine Sr. to manager of the company December 8, 1921. George was succeeded by his son George Klipstine Jr. who built a solid company for his sons John and Bill Klipstine who managed the company to January 1, 2010. John and Bill Klipstine were succeeded by Todd and Tammy Klipstine and Krista and Tony Spence (Todd’s sister and brother in law) who are the current managers of the Ansonia Lumber Company.
The company has grown from four employees to what it is today. Ansonia Lumber Company’s current customer offerings include Home Improvement, Agricultural Building, Kitchen, Bath, New and Replacement Windows and Doors and Design products and services.
300 S Main St,
Ansonia, OH 45303