Income Tax Department
No one likes paying taxes. However, the Ansonia income tax is essential to the operation of the Village.
The majority of the income tax is used to partially fund the Police Department, Village parks, Ansonia Cemetery, capital improvements and the administration of the Village.
Without this tax, it would be almost impossible for the Village to function.
The Village of Ansonia has an income tax rate of 1%. In 2015 this tax generated $130,203 in revenues. Since its inception in November 1988 through December 2020, the income tax has raised $5,155,597.00.
- Income Tax Ordinance [pdf] 783.82 KB
- Appeals Rights [pdf] 436.04 KB
- Ansonia Income Tax Final Return [pdf] 174.80 KB
- Declaration Forms [pdf] 798.42 KB
- Employer Withholding Forms [pdf] 193.59 KB
- W-3 Reconciliation of Income Taxes Withheld from Wages [pdf] 149.99 KB
- Declaration Insructions [pdf] 458.08 KB
- Business and Contractor Registration [pdf] 313.82 KB
- Confidentiality Statement [pdf] 684.51 KB
- Employer Withholding Instructions [pdf] 568.92 KB
- Extension Request [pdf] 327.61 KB
- Mandatory Resident Registration [pdf] 715.04 KB
- Penalty and Interest [pdf] 592.46 KB
- Tax Payer Rights [pdf] 538.31 KB
- Refund Request [pdf] 874.32 KB